2020 AOM Annual Meeting Submission Center
Use the “Sign In” button even if you do not yet have an account or if you forgot your username and/or password.
Welcome to the 2020 AOM Annual Meeting Submission Center
- The deadline for ALL submissions was Tuesday, 14 January 2020.
- If you submitted for the 2020 AOM Annual Meeting you may view your submissions.
- Preview the program activities you are involved in.
- If you are a PAPER author or coauthor you may read the reviewers’ comments for your submission(s).
- If you are a SYMPOSIUM PRIMARY submitter you may read the reviewers’ comments for your submission(s) and share them with your co-participants.
- If you are NOT the primary submitter of a symposium, to see the reviews for any symposium submission that you are associated with please contact the primary submitter.
- Other submission types (e.g. PDWs, Caucuses) do NOT have formal reviews.
- If you are the PRIMARY submitter (corresponding author) of an accepted paper you may manage your online paper.
- Your accepted paper(s) for the 2020 AOM Annual Meeting will be available online - for Meeting registrants only - when the Online Program is open.
- Access to your paper(s) from the Online Program will be available through Saturday, 31 October 2020.
- You may add or remove online access to your paper(s).
- And through Tuesday, 18 August 2020 you may upload revisions of your paper(s).
- If you are the PRIMARY submitter (corresponding author) of a paper designated as a “best paper” you would have received an email notification from the Program Chair of the division or interest group that you submitted to.
If so you may upload and manage the abridged version of your “best paper” that will appear in the Annual Meeting Proceedings.
- The deadline for “best paper” submissions is Friday, 8 May 2020.
The deadline has passed.
(You may continue to view your “best paper” manuscript and your Copyright Transfer Agreement.)
SESSION REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR ACCEPTED PDW
- Primary submitters and organizers of eligible sessions ONLY:
If you have session requirements for a session, use the “Session Requirements” action item available for that submission from the “My Submissions” tab.
- The deadline to specify session requirements (Thursday, 12 March 2020) has passed. If you made requests, you may view them.
Wednesday, 21 October 2020